Unfortunately, I don't have any "in-progress" pictures, I was too engrossed in what was being done.
Have a look at the far tank, the commander is emerging from the hatch and my friend was kind enough to add the radio antenna as well.
The German infantry wears a uniform that is not easily reproduced by the paint colours I have so once again I must experiment. Here are the test figures:
I numbered each figure so that I know what colours I used. Unfortunately I have since lost the page amongst my other gaming supplies. I'll post it once I find it.
To make my life easier I bought the Citadel Spray Gun and a can of propellent. After some testing I was able to get the darned thing to work correctly and base coated three platoons. One of the tricks I found was to submerge the can in water to keep the can from getting too cold and losing pressure.
Next post I should have another battle report to present as well as even more German figures and perhaps the remaining Airlanding platoon.